Facebook Advertising and Social Media Promotion
Facebook is the largest social network in the world currently, with 2.38 billion active users. With so many people sharing entertaining and valuable content on Facebook, the reach of posts by businesses has dropped to less than 2% as at 2018 and dropping further still. Out of every 100 followers you have, only 1 or 2 of them will see a new post when you share it.
The solution? Facebook Advertising! Facebook advertising allows you to show your products, services and promotions to relevant groups, whether they follow you or not. Our Facebook ad campaigns ensure that you'll reach the right audiences, gain new customers and get people talking about your business. And the best thing of all, our campaigns are many times more efficient than Facebook's Boost button.
Facebook Ads That Convert
Our Plans & Packages
Do you require something a little different? Get in touch and we'll certainly help provide that for you.
Available In All Plans
- Data Analytics
- Custom Audiences
- Pixel Tracking
- A/B Split Testing
- Lookalike Audiences
- Increase Followers
- Comments and Engagement
- Frequency Optimization
View Recent Ad Campaigns
Our Process For Advertising on Facebook
There are many variables to a successful Facebook advertising campaign. We've learnt these because we've had the opportunity to run hundreds of advertising campaigns with tens of thousands of dollars. We bring that knowledge and expertise to your promotion or ad campaign to ensure you achieve success.
Don't just take our word for it, see what others are saying
We’ve managed hundreds of Facebook advertising campaigns and many thousands of dollars in ad spend, achieving blowout sales and results for our clients. We’d like to do the same for you. View more testimonials
“You are the only guys doing these services at these cool rates and I am impressed at what you are doing.”
“Thanks a lot for your constant assistance. The ad was helpful.”
“Well, I really love the great work by WopeDigital. Very affordable and the best. Guyz they have really helped me grow my business.”
“Nobody reads ads. People read what interests them, and sometimes it’s an ad.”
Why Many Businesses Choose
Facebook Ads run by Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I advertise anything on Facebook?
You can advertise almost anything on Facebook. There are some restrictions though. You can refer to their policy here: Advertising Policy
A quick but non-exhaustive list of things we do not advertise include:
- Sexual enhancement products
- Adult products or services
- Health products
- Weapons and ammunition
- Illegal, prescription or unapproved drugs and supplements
- Slimming and weight loss products
- Financial services, network and multi-level marketing
Also prohibited are images/videos or captions containing:
- Gore and violence
- Sexually suggestive
- Excessive text on image
- Brand names, logos or trademarks of fashion and luxury products
- Copyright infringement and the use of other people’s imagery/pictures without permission
I can already use Facebook's boost button to promote my posts. What do I need you for?
Facebook’s boost button is certainly the easiest and quickest way to get your posts or ads running, but in exchange for that convenience, you will end up paying far more for far less results. When you use Facebook’s boost button:
- You aren’t able to select or vary the objective for your ad campaign. If you are trying to get people to convert from your ad, a thousand likes on your ad won’t make a difference.
- You aren’t able to take advantage of a host of options including: behaviour targeting, ad scheduling, bid type, frequency control, creating lookalike and custom audiences, exclusion of particular audiences, and more.
- You can’t dictate where exactly you want your ads shown. Facebook makes that decision for you and might end up showing your ads in places where no valuable customers are going to see them.
- You aren’t able to run ad split testing to find which works best. This is a big deal breaker in ad optimization.
If you are currently satisfied with the results of your advertising campaigns using the boost button, we recommend you upgrade to Facebook’s Power Editor, which is what we use.
If you however require help with advertising on any of the other platforms available, we’d be more than happy to help you:
What type of ad formats can you run for me?
Facebook has quite a lot of ad formats which help you achieve whatever you want on their advertising platform. The list of ad formats we can run for you are:
- Instant Experience
- Lead Generation
- Post Engagement
- Event Responses
- Page Likes
If you would like to know more about any of these advertising formats or their requirements, you can do so here: Facebook Ads Guide
What is the Facebook pixel and Advanced Targeting?
The Facebook Pixel is a piece of code that is embedded in your website that allows Facebook to gather a lot more information to optimize your campaigns and achieve far better results. Advanced Targeting refers to various techniques and methods for advertising on Facebook that enable your campaigns reach more highly qualified people. Our tests and campaigns have shown that Advanced Targeting can be 5 times more effective at reaching your ideal audience and new customers than sticking with Facebook’s basic targeting options.
When your ads are being run with our advanced targeting options, you can expect some of the following:
- Reach more potential customers/users efficiently.
- Greatly reduce the amount of spam with regards to your ads.
- Increasingly optimized advertising the longer your ads run as the system gains more information on your target audience.
- Ability to show your ads to people who visited your website using Facebook’s Pixel for tracking.
- Ability to target people on Facebook very similar to your existing customers via Lookalike Audiences.
- And the ability to run remarketing campaigns, enable you compound your advertising effect across multiple advertising platforms like Instagram, Google, YouTube and more.
Because of how important advanced targeting is, we provide it for all our advertising packages and strongly recommend you take advantage of this if you want to get great results from your advertising.
If you’d like the Facebook Pixel tracking option, kindly let us know and we’ll send you the needed tracking code to embed on your website. Facebook will find you new customers based on the type of visitors/customers you have on your website. (This method may take longer to work if your website hasn’t been tracking visitors with the tracking code for a while yet)